- You can click on the link below to go the page where you can download Android Studio or you can go to google.com and search for download android studio.
2. Click I have read and agree with the above terms and conditions then click the blue button highlighted below.
3. If you are using google chrome, click the downloaded Android Studio installer on the lower left portion to launch the installer.
4. After launching the installation window, Click next and follow through the installation until you reach the page where it is asking you to click finish.
5. After the installation, it will launch the setup wizard. Click next and follow through until you reach the page where it is asking you to click finish.
6. While the wizard sets up, open your Buildbox saved file and export it.
7. A pop up will show up. You can either create your Bundle ID or in this instance, lets click continue to use the default ID.
Reminder: It is important that you remember where you save your BBDOC and your android export file.
8. Once done with the setup wizard, Click Open an existing Android Studio project
9. Browse through the path where you saved your build.gradle file then click OK.
10. Open the SDK Manager
11. Make sure to put a check on Android 8.0 (Oreo) then click OK.
12. It will then show the License Agreement. Click accept and then next.
13. Go to SDK Tools and make sure that the below items are checked. If not, put a check on them then click okay.
14. Using your phone or tablet, make sure you are on DEVELOPER MODE.
To do that - go to settings then to about phone then tap BUILD NUMBER 7 times.
15. Go back to settings then select DEVELOPER OPTIONS, then make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
16. Connect your phone to your computer and click play.
You should be able to see your device. Click okay.
It will now ask you to install Android 7.0 Nougat.
After the installation, you should be able to play your game on your device. :)